KWASU HOSTEL GOT BURNT


On 22nd April, 2017,One of the kwara state university hostel located off campus got burnt.Kwasu hostel popularly known as EXCEL got burnt around 4pm,on the day kwasu started is rain semester examination.The hostel is located around westend malete,the fire outbreak only burnt one of the room[room 34] and destroy every materials in the room.

The reason for the fire outbreak was unknown to the student and even to the school authorities ,because there was no trace leading to the cause of the outbreak and there was no electricity light during that period and the student said they are not using gas.

We thank God no death was recorded and no student was injured because the student living in the room were not around, but the fire outbreak was serious that the student in the room lost all there material including their school document except their school id card that was not burnt.



We expect the school authorities to compensate those student,but we are hearing is the student in the burnt room that is likely to pay for damages.The conclusion is unknown yet to anyone.See photo after the cut below....











 Chick update on www.kwasudiry.tk or join the whatsapp channel by comment ur number to know how the matter goes.

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
Newer Posts Older Posts
© Copyright KWASUDIARY || No1 Kwasu News Portal
Back To Top